Sunday, March 5, 2023

Stella Rosa Green Apple Tasting Review


Name: Stella Rosa Green Apple

Variety: Muscat Canelli (Muscat Blanc à Petits Grains)

Region: Asti, a province in Piedmont

Country: Italy

Year: N/A

Price: $12.99 from Food Lion


Online review: 4/5

Date: 2021

User: shannygoatgruff

The green apple is really good! It's much better than the red apple flavor. It's nice to change it up once in a while. It's got a nice, fresh, crisp taste that's still sweet, but not too sweet. Great with pasta, or for just a glass of wine by itself. If you're not really into wine, like me (I don't really like the taste of wine - I find them bitter) then I would recommend this!

Review Link


References

  • Wine Folly, Color of Wine, page 26: Pale Straw

  • Wine Folly, page 40: Light Bodied

  • Smell: very distinctly green apple, not weak, almost like a candle, crispy and  fruity

  • Taste: just like biting into a green apple, crisp, not a lot of an alcohol taste, flavor weakened when swished around in the mouth


My Review: 8.5/10

  • This wine had a slight carbonated feeling in my mouth

  • Love this wine, one of my favorites, no matter the flavor of Stella Rosa they're always nice sweet, and fruity

  • I did not have anything to eat with this wine but I had it in the morning after breakfast, it didn’t “weigh me down” and leave me with a heavy feeling like other wines tend to do

  • 8.5/10 because it's delicious, doesn't make my mouth pucker, and is a well-balanced wine in my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment

La Marca Prosecco Rose Tasting Review

      Name: La Marca Prosecco Rose Variety: Glera Region: Veneto Country: Italy Year: 2021 Price: $5.49 Online review: 2/5 Nov. 2022 User: ...