Friday, March 10, 2023

Stella Rosa Black Tasting Review

 



Name: Stella Rosa Black

Variety: Brachetto

Region: Asti, a province in Piedmont

Country: Italy

Year: N/A

Price: $6.99 from Target (for a two-pack)


Online review: 5/5

11 months ago

User: Jayda A.

This is my go-to wine to take the edge off after a stressful day. If you’re a drinker this definitely isn’t the wine for you being the alcohol percentage is so low. But if not this has just enough kick to put you in a relaxing mood. It’s also good to get you in the mood lol Either way you could honestly drink the entire bottle and be just fine. I love the flavor of this particular bottle being it’s very sweet. You’d almost think it was juice. I keep a bottle in my home for days when I need a wine moment but still have to get things done.

Stella Rosa Black Review


References

  • Wine Folly, Color of Wine, page 27: Medium Ruby

  • Wine Folly, page 40: Medium Bodied Red

  • Smell: lighter fruity smell, kind of like overripe blackberries and a little bit of green grapes

  • Taste: kind of like welches, sparkling cider, the alcoholic flavor isn’t too pungent, there’s not a lot of acidity, and it’s sweeter than an average wine, tastes better when it’s swished


My Review: 9.5/10

  • It is carbonated unlike the bottled wine that I’ve had before in this flavor but I kind of like it better because it makes it more sweet

  • gave it a 9.5 instead of a 10 because it has a slight dryness to it but I absolutely love this wine it’s my favorite wine in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

La Marca Prosecco Rose Tasting Review

      Name: La Marca Prosecco Rose Variety: Glera Region: Veneto Country: Italy Year: 2021 Price: $5.49 Online review: 2/5 Nov. 2022 User: ...