Friday, March 10, 2023

Shenandoah Black Muscat Tasting Review

 


Name: Shenandoah Black Muscat

Variety: Black Muscat

Region: California

Country: USA

Year: 2015

Price: $16.99 from Total Wine


Online review: 4/5

5 years ago

User: Leeanna88

Rache Deep Berry Flavor: Great after-dinner treat, we enjoyed the sweet rich flavor. I will buy this again!

Shenandoah Black Muscat | Total Wine & More


References

  • Wine Folly, Color of Wine, page 26: Deep Brown

  • Wine Folly, page 40: Dessert

  • Smell: definitely tell its a port wine, also definitely tell its fortified, hints of chocolate, dark fruity berry, spicy like cinnamon, warm

  • Taste: not dry, pretty sweet almost too sweet of a berry flavor, doesn’t really have a bite, smooth, flavor weakened after swishing


My Review: 5/10

  • I had this wine chilled and it left me with a slight heartburn feeling after just one sip

  • I was not in the mood for this type of wine after my taco bell dinner and the more I drank of it the more I wanted to throw up, I definitely needed to have this with some cheesecake

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

La Marca Prosecco Rose Tasting Review

      Name: La Marca Prosecco Rose Variety: Glera Region: Veneto Country: Italy Year: 2021 Price: $5.49 Online review: 2/5 Nov. 2022 User: ...