Sunday, February 19, 2023

France Journey & Discover Rosé Tasting Review




Name: France Journey & Discover Rosé

Variety: Syrah, Grenache Blanc, Cinsault

Region: Grapes types from Rhône Valley

Country: France

Year: N/A

Price: $3.99 from Target


Online review: 1/10

Date: 11/??/2022

User: Truth

Nasty!!! This pink, musky tasting water is a waste of every effort it takes to purchase it.

Review Link


References

  • Wine Folly, Color of Wine, page 27: Pale Copper

  • Wine Folly, page 40: Rosé

  • Wine Folly, page 172 Syrah, 119 Grenache Blanc, and 100 Cinsault

  • Light bodied

  • Musky, fruity, bacon fat smell

  • Watery tannic, strawberry, tea taste


My Review: 6/10

  • Made my throat hurt when swallowing

  • Swishing made the acidity worsen

  • I was put off by the color since it was so light and not very pink

  • I did not have food with this wine

  • I am giving this a 6/10 because the flavors were barely there and what I could taste didn't taste gross but I would not want to buy this again since the main flavor is water to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

La Marca Prosecco Rose Tasting Review

      Name: La Marca Prosecco Rose Variety: Glera Region: Veneto Country: Italy Year: 2021 Price: $5.49 Online review: 2/5 Nov. 2022 User: ...